Missed live presentation? Here are all recorded Talks!
- Claudia Casali (Direttrice MIC Faenza) meets Safia Hijos, Paolo Porelli, Stephanie Marie Roos, Roy & Erez Maayan
- Irene Biolchini (guest curator MIC Faenza) meets Victor Agius, Frank Louis, Ekaterina Panikanova, T-yong Chung
- Judith Schwartz meets Helmie Brugman, Noemi Iglesias Barrios, Laurey Ellen Finneran, Fausto Salvi, Jacqueline Tse
- Claudia Casali meets Sofia Aguilera, Francesco Ardini, Michela Benedan, Giulia Bonora, Ion Fukazawa
- Ranti Tjan meets Natasja Alers, Julia Himmelmann, Hardiansyah Nur, Jp Racca Vammerisse, Yu Tanaka
- Judith Schwartz meets Antonella Cimatti, Sofia Beça, Nicola Boccini, Tommaso Corvi Mora, Viktória Maróti
- Ranti Tjan meets Lena Kaapke, Kristina Rutar, Priyanka Sharma, Tetsuya Tanaka, Binji Zhu
- Irene Biolchini meets Iva Brkic Walter Iva, Jovana Cavorovic, Lorenzo Cianchi, Christine Yiting Wang, Dawid Żynda
- Irene Biolchini meets Monika Grycko, Peter Christian Johnson, Yves Malfiet, Rob Ruimers, Eileen Sussholz
- Claudia Casali meets Matteo Lucca, Makiko Nagai, Julian Stair, Anne Marie Van Sprang
- addendum: Paolo Porelli’s presentation
March 25, at 4 pm – on our channel Facebook (@micfaenza) e Youtube @MICFaenza – the 2021 Faenza Prize , within the format of the Faenza Prize Talks – live on the MIC facebook and youtube channels – hosts the artists who have been selected for the Future Lights in Ceramics contest in 2020 and in 2021. In particular, it presents the authors who have been selected within the EU-funded project, Creative Entrepreneurship in Ceramic Regions – Developing, Education, Encouraging (CerDee) of which the MIC of Faenza is a partner.
March 27, at 4 pm – on our channeli Facebook (@micfaenza) e Youtube @MICFaenza – Claudia Casali, director of the MIC will present the book of over 200 pages dedicated to the artists selected at the 61st Faenza Prize who unfortunately, due to the health emergency, were unable to put on display their sculptures in the traditional exhibition planned by one of the most important Biennial of Contemporary Art Ceramics in the world.